From a single machine moved locally, to complete factory relocations nationwide. Our seasoned teams of expert machinery movers and riggers have years of machinery removal experience, providing our customers with turn-key solutions to meet budgets and exceed expectations:
FSB Black Hole Permanganate Line and Anita 90° Board Conveyer,
Circuit Systems, Inc., Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Professional staff to supervise and carry out this process in a cost effective and safe manner.
- Cutting and removal of all types of machines, plant & equipment that have a requirement to be relocated or sold off as scrap metal.
- Reduce oversize steel components and machinery to enable safe and efficient transportation of such equipment.
- Provide rigging and lifting equipment.
- Full range of transportation and or bin combinations ensure low overhead.
Effecient and Cost Effective
Post-Auction Services ensures the most cost effective and logical approach is taken to meet your service requirements.
From unloading, setting in place, leveling, aligning, and/or anchoring a new piece of equipment, loading out an old piece of equipment, or moving your entire facility from an old building to a new location; your equipment is in safe and experienced hands.
Campbell Vertical ID Grinder removed for Alameda Reuse &
Redevelopment Authority, Alameda, California
We can provide a competitive quote for your entire project including project management, and even scope and project solutions.
Machinery removal often involves the removal of existing equipment for relocation and reassembly. This requires exacting dismantling, match marking, documentation, and transportation. Post-Auction Services is experienced in the efficient removal of all types of machinery and heavy equipment for a variety of industries.